We're massive fans of the Netflix show Bridgerton and we have been counting down the days until the next season drops on March 25th, 2022! Thankfully, to tide us over until then, the Bridgerton wedding theme is trending and it’s utterly fabulous! The beautiful fashion and whimsical details from the hit show lend themselves so well to wedding design. From gorgeous pastels and bow details, to literary-inspired old-world stationery, ornate confections, and oh-so-beautiful blooming floral designs, these Bridgerton-Inspired Wedding Ideas show how you can add romantic regency vibes to your day, but in a totally modern way.
Regency Romance: 22 Bridgerton-Inspired Wedding Ideas
1. Invite your guests to the soirée of the season with a Lady Whistledown-approved stationery suite like this one by Paper Tree Studio.
2. If you’re a bride-to-be who binge-watched Season One and are now set on wearing a Bridgerton-inspired wedding gown, you’re in luck! Danielle Frankel's Rosalie gown is perfect for a modern-day Daphne!
3. This 'Dear Reader' stationery suite with silhouette details, gold leafing, deckled edges and blind embossing is the perfect old-world invitation to invite your guests in Regency style.
4. A champagne tower and a delectable croquembouche adds everything you could want for Bridgerton-inspired cake table, with pastel blooms adding a final flourish.
5. Flat shoes were the shoe De Jour in the Regency era and these pastel blue beauties are the perfect option for modern brides.
6. This Regency Blue acrylic wedding sign featuring Daphne and the Duke's famous love quote would be ideal for welcoming guests to your Bridgerton-inspired soirée!
7. This gorgeous suite by Every Little Letter captures the luxury of the love story of a real-life Duke and Duchess.
8. This fairytale romance reception set-up is everything a debutante soon-to-be-bride would want her day to be. It's elegant, classy, and impressive!
9. Filled with draping greenery and pastel blooms, and featuring macarons, mini cakes and beautiful hand-painted cakes, this Bridgerton-inspired dessert table tops them all.
10. To channel Daphne’s simple yet stunning 1800s wedding dress, look for gowns with an empire waist, delicate puff sleeves, and a square neckline, like this vintage-inspired beauty by Markarian.
11. We adore this blue dress by Teuta Matoshi, featuring large puffy sleeves, which are so en vogue at the moment. This Bridgerton bride look was completed with blue cameo earrings and an oversized tulle bow veil.
12. This Regency Blue tabletop look should set the Bridgerton scene for your guests!
13. These Elvie floral brocade mules are the perfect 'Something Blue', all tied up with an era-appropriate bow!
14. For modern brides looking for a Regency-inspired bridal look that floats across the room, this off-the-shoulder, bishop sleeve gown by CINQ would be spectacular!
15. This dreamy Daphne invitation suite by Elmwood Paperie was created out of the designer's love for the time period in which the story takes place, the regency period.
16. For a Regency-era inspired bouquet, we love this sweet and soft posy by Buds of Brooklyn, featuring quicksand roses, cosmos, ranunculus, scabiosa, and tulips.
17. Pastel linens and pretty Spring blooms make this reception set-up regency romance-approved!
18. When it comes to a Regency-inspired wedding dress, the Emilia dress by Odylyne The Ceremony is what Bridgerton dreams are made of!
19. Oh hello dream bow wedding shoes! We are totally smitten with these Gucci bridal heels.
20. If you share Eloise Bridgerton's penchant for ruffles, high collars and bows, you'll love this tulle and Chantilly lace gown by HONOR.
21. The romance of this bouquet would be perfect for a Bridgerton bride. This blooming beauty by Susan McLeary features koko loko garden roses, pale pink lisianthus, pink grasses, and white thistles.
22. A Wedgewood-inspired wedding cake? Yes please! This creation by Maison Olivia is pretty spectacular.
Get more unique ideas for your big day here.